15th Anniversary Collection & Celebration
October 2018 marks Urban Details 15th Anniversary! The old adage, time flies when you’re having fun, couldn’t be truer. It’s been an amazing time of creativity, learning, adapting to changing economic conditions, flexibility, and pure joy.
The joy comes from doing what I love, with people I treasure.
I’ve met wonderful people along the way who have understood my vision and what Urban Details is, and stands for – quality merchandise, uncommon finds, products that make you feel good, gifts for the special people in your life, and always positive energy and good vibes from a company that believes in handmade American products and supporting small businesses.
To celebrate this accomplishment, Urban Details will be hosting a POP-UP Shop in Spring Lake, NJ, where it all began, 15 years ago.
Join us in celebration - October 27 – 28, 2018 at the Johnson House Inn.
Urban Details 15th Anniversary Pop-Up Shop
The Johnson House Inn
25 Tuttle Ave, Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Saturday, October 27 – Sunday, October 28, 2018
from 12pm – 6 pm
Introducing Urban Details Of the MOMENT - Anniversary Collection
This month, with so much tension and dare I say hate, in the world among people with differing beliefs; I wanted to focus on peace and calm. I curated products for this collection to warm the heart and take us away from the news and intense world we are living in.
- With names as wonderful as the scents, these Spirituality Aromatherapy candles - Awaken, Balance, Harmony, Meditation, Radiance, and Sensuality. They are made with pure beeswax and 100% all natural essential oils, and have an unbelievable 90-hour burn time! A must try!
- I don’t know about you, but I loved (and still do) play doh. I purchase it for my nieces, nephews, and friends’ children whenever I can. This adult version is also a natural stress reliever. Today’s high-impact lifestyles can take a toll on our precious systems especially when trying to figure out how to naturally relieve stress. This is adult play doh (Pinch Me Dough) - as I lovingly call it, is a holistic, drug-free portable stress reduction tool – simply squeeze, knead or mold it while reading studying, watching TV, in a meeting or anywhere. The more you squeeze, the better you feel. It’s relaxation, in a pinch. Let me show you how to relieve stress, simply and naturally. Another wonderful quality of this product, is that every Pinch Me purchase helps pay for a soldier's stress management training with BootStrapUSA.com
- Artful Athleisure - An amazing artist I have the great fortune to know, has taken her art and made it wearable! Debbie Dannheisser has taken her paintings and created high quality leggings designed and made in the USA! She carefully selected the placement of each brush stroke, which results in a thoughtful, and complimentary look. What I also love in her taking such time and care in selecting where the patterns fall, you can be assured that your leggings will look exactly like the ones photographed on our website.
- Fine Jewelry
- Special carnelian pieces are hard to find, however I found a beautiful necklace and earrings! Designer, Vasant Fine Jewelry has created a spectacular carnelian and chrysophrase with necklace with citrine accents. This necklace has such yummy color due to the high quality stones used – an absolute showstopper!
- Simple elegance is how I describe the carnelian earrings from the same designer. The simple design allows the beautiful color of the stones to sing, all on its own.
- For the November babies, this stunning citrine (November’s birthstone) necklace and earrings are for you. A teardrop is the centerpiece of this necklace with citrine rondelles all around the neck. This could easily become your favorite go to necklace. It can be a stunner all alone or you can layer with gold or silver jewelry. The earrings have a small/medium size drop with a green amethyst accent. These pieces are perfect for fall tones but also fabulous all year round!
- Everyday jewelry
- Double swirl earrings. These are silver, everyday, lightweight earrings. So fun!
- Rose gold - for years I’ve heard that rose gold was the “it” metal, then it was out of style, then back again. I believe rose gold is a beautiful alternative to gold and silver and never goes out of style, it's like leopard - it's a trendy classic. It creates a change in your jewelry choices and looks beautiful on all or most skin tones. I selected a necklace and bracelet in grey leather with rose gold accents.
- Are you looking for something personal? This uncommon gift is great for those hard to buy for people in your life...especially men & history buffs! This special edition newspaper book features exact reproductions of The Washington Post articles chronicling the news and major events from your chosen date. What fun to look back on all the world's happenings on your special day. Inside is the headline from the selected date plus the WP front pages from all birthdays or anniversaries every subsequent year. This unique tabloid size book is also extra-special because it features blank pages between each front page, ready to be filled with photos and messages of your choice.
Urban Details wants you to enjoy the season and not be stressed out. I will be curating special collections of holiday gifts as well as offering complimentary personal shopping services. So don't stress, let me and Urban Details make your holidays easy and special while finding the perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
Urban Details is known for it’s uncommon spectacular jewelry, as such, I will be curating a special jewelry collection for the holidays. This special collection will be announced in a few weeks. Join us at our Pop-Up to see in person!
As always, if you have a specific request, you can contact me at Kelly@Urban-Details.com
With much gratitude,