Summer Jewelry Trends
Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but when it comes to jewelry, everyone has their own personal preference. However, if there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that no outfit will ever truly be complete without it. After all, as the late designer Yves Saint Laurent once put it, "Accessories are what, in my opinion, pull the whole look together and make it unique."
Jewelry trends come and go every season, just like your favorite shoes or handbags. And while its easy to treat earrings or a ring as an outfit after thought—especially on days you're running late for work—having the right piece can transform a look. Many people, myself included, have one or two platinum rings they wear every day or a perfect set of pearl earrings to complete a 9-to-5 outfit, but we should always make room in our wardrobes for stunning earrings or an of-the-moment statement necklace that imparts a little personality or whimsy or sophistication.
The Summer 2019 runways were crawling with exciting jewelry trends of all kinds. For the first time in a long time, we’re seeing the return of jewelry that’s colorful and statement making versus the dainty “everyday” craze that has been on top for so long. Think bold colorful necks, a quirky charm bracelet and hoops to change it up for the season.
Whether you're into blinding pieces that do all the talking, or, have a preference for more delicate and meaningful jewels that you plan on wearing over and over again, you're sure to find something that you love among this year's jewelry trends.
Kelly's Picks :
- Hoop Earrings - Hoops are one jewelry trend that will never go out of style, but every season, we see a few tweaks that make the earring style even more relevant than before. This season, the timeless style is taking on different shapes and multiple hoops, making it impossible to miss next to your stunning face.
- Shells and Beach Inspired - Endless Summer with these gorgeous beach inspired pieces.
- Colorful Bulky Bracelets - Make a statement on your wrist with color or meaning, wear alone or stacked. Coordinate the colors with your outfit or the message with your mood.
- Chandelier and Drop Earrings - Complete every outfit with a great pair of earrings.
- Statement Necklaces - Subtle outfit, statement jewelry, that's the way I roll!
"Accessories are what, in my opinion, pull the whole look together and make it unique." - Yves Saint Laurent