My Fav's 'Of the Moment'
My Fav’s Of the Moment
March is here and spring is on its way, yippee! I don’t know about you, I’ve had the winter doldrums and have been hibernating a bit. My father-in-law passed away in January; the passing of a parent is a profound loss that my husband and I have been dealing with. Everyday items around the house have been a source of comfort during this time. I have been embracing my time at home and honoring myself.
I wanted to share with you some items that have been particularly comforting to me this winter:
Amethyst heart – I love to hold this heart in my hands. The shape, the energy, the smooth edge and rough center, make holding this heart a very powerful experience. It’s a great stone to keep in your everyday environment. Mine is on my coffee table.
- Amethyst is a stone of spiritual protection and purification, cleansing one's energy field of negative influences and attachments, and creating a resonant shield of spiritual Light around the body. It acts as a barrier against lower energies, psychic attack, geopathic stress and unhealthy environments.
- Candle – I light a candle every night. Currently, I am enjoying the Forgotten Violet scent. It smells like the violet candy in the silver and purple packaging. I don’t like the candies but I love the candle!
- Thoughtfuls – these little cards of inspiration have come in handy. I’ve shared them with co-workers, put in my husband’s lunch and his suitcase, and pulled a card for myself when I wanted an inspiring thought.
- You Matter pillow – so soft and cozy and I love the message - great reminder!
- Scarf – cozy, soft and warm perfect on these cold days.
- Radiate Positive Vibes Dish – I have this dish by my kitchen sink, I put my jewelry in when I make dinner.
- Kitchen Towel – it’s so nice to have a positive message or something that makes me laugh as I enter the kitchen and while cooking everyday.
What about you? Do you have any items in your home that are very special to you at the moment? #myfavsofthemoment